Each sachet contains 6000+ ORAC of antioxidant value equivalent to 15 servings of organic fruits and vegetables
Barley Grass Juice Powder, Spirulina, Chlorella (Japanese cracked cell wall), ConcenTrace Alfafa Ionic Trace Mineral Complex.
Vegetable Antioxidant Blend
Broccoli Powder, Carrot powder, Cauliflower powder, Spinach leaf powder, Kale leaf, Tomato Fruit, Green Tea extract, Pagoda Tree Flower (Quercetin), Parsley Her Powder, Red Beet root powder, Cinnamon bark powder, Licorice root, Milk Thistle Seed extract, Atlantic Kelp powder, Aloe Vera leaf powder, Turmeric Rhizome Extract.
Fruit Antioxidant Blend
Blueberry fruit, Pomegranate fruit powder, Cranberry fruit, Strawberry fruit powder, Raspberry fruit powder, Mangosteen fruit powder, Concord Grape fruit powder, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Acai fruit powder, Acerola Cherry fruit powder, Grape Seed extract, Blueberry leaf extract, Noni fruit powder, Goji Berry powder.
Whole Oat Bran, Apple Fibre Pectin, Sprouted Barley Malt, SDG Flax Lignans.
Amylase, Lipase, Bromelain, Papain, Protease, Lactase, Cellulase.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifido Bacterium Longum, L.Casei, L. Rhamnosus.
Stevia, citric acid, natural flavours.
Directions To Use
- Start the day with Greens Pak 6000.
- Pour the entire content into a shaker or glass with 200-250ml of water.
- Shake or stir.
- You can naturally sweeten it with 1-2 drops of Stevia or with 1 Tbsp of honey.
- It has the thickness of a concentrated juice.
- It can be added to juice, smoothie or other beverages.
- It is not recommended to add it to any hot drinks.
- For children, mix ½ sachet into 150-200ml of water.